Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My own personal cupcake war.

I am entering into a cupcake competition!

Basically today has been a miserable day at work, so in order to lift my spirits I have been browsing around Foodbuzz.com. Low and behold I decided to enter a contest which will end on the 20th of this month.


I am going to need everyone to help me win this. Voting will be open from the 21st to the 26th of this month. So check back later this week to see what I enter. I don't want to give anything away just yet; there might be spies out there trying to steal my recipe.

Wish me luck, and pray that my oven is having a good day.

2 comments:

Rebel Mel said...

Ha! I'm entering a cookie contest and I won't say anything about it for the same reason. Good luck!

Chef Dennis Littley said...

good luck in the contest, just make sure you let us know where we can go to vote!
Cheers
Dennis